If you want to tidy your heavy-duty SUV’s look and feel, the best lift kit for Chevy Tahoe is one of the best ways to do so. These lift kits will make your vehicle drive bigger better and grant you exceptional performance and look throughout every ride.
There are many lift kit options for Chevy in your local supplier’s store; however, if you want to purchase it online and take care of installation all by yourself, picking the right one may present itself as an issue.
There are many great options out there, so do not worry; we got you covered. We did thorough research and came up with the list of some of the best lift kit choices on Amazon we would like to share with you. So, without further delay, let us dive in.
List of Best Lift Kit for Chevy Tahoe
1. Rough Country 6″ NTD Lift Kit for 00-06 Chevy/GMC Tahoe
This lift kit is coming from the Rough Country, which has been a trusted brand for a very long time. As far as the installation goes, it might get a bit complicated, and it is not a job that should be done in your typical home garage unless you have the necessary tools and know-how.
Although the price is pretty high, it is a significant investment that is worth every single penny. It will provide an excellent look to your vehicle and grant you more than sufficient ground clearance so that you can install custom rims and bigger wheels.
Another great thing about this product is the fact that you are getting a lifetime warranty. In case you notice that anything is wrong with the kit, you can send it back and look for a replacement, regardless of how long you have had it. Once the package arrives, you will find upper strut spacers, lifted knuckles, sway bar links, brake line brackets, and much more inside it.
2. MAXRACING 2″ Leveling Lift Kit
This lift kit comes from the Maxracing store, and it is structured using high-quality billet aluminum. This material shields it from corrosion and rust while providing an exceptional look. It is compatible with numerous vehicles, and it is designed to suit the needs of SUV drivers.
You can tell this product is efficient and durable due to its front lower strut mount extensions and other well-designed components. It can eliminate factory rakes and offers a superb riding experience. This lift kit can raise your vehicle up to 2” and can level front with the rear of the vehicle too.
The great thing about this product is that it is super efficient, and you do not have to disassemble any part of your vehicle to install it. It is also lightweight and easy to handle and carry around for even more convenience. However, the lightweight does not compromise the product’s quality and durability. For even more convenience, the installation hardware and manual are also included.
3. MotoFab Lifts CH-2LM – 2 in Front Leveling Lift Kit
Coming from the MotoFab store, this lift kit is super easy to install, and the whole process will not take much of your time. The kit comes with two billet aluminum spacers, four bolts, eight washers, four nuts, and a comprehensive instruction manual.
It fits just as advertised and provides a 2” lift, and bolts are grade 5, which work very well on 35 ft/lb torque. When installing this product, make sure to inspect the vehicle properly and get any parts that seem worn or rusted.
This lift kit is CNC machined using billet aluminum and is made in the United States with an exceptional lifetime warranty. The product is lightweight, easy to carry, and very durable, which every buyer and owner of Chevy Tahoe will appreciate.
4. KSP Full Lift Kits for Tahoe
This lift comes from the KSP Performance store, and it is a product that any off-road driver will appreciate. Apart from the fact that it comes with a lifetime warranty, it also comes with a quite affordable price tag. It is compatible with a wide range of Chevy Tahoe models and provides a distinctive look.
The product comes with two shock extenders that are welded masterfully. The kit is very easy to install; however, if you do not possess the necessary know-how, it is best to consult with a licensed professional since the slightest mistake may damage your vehicle.
This lift kit grants you 1 – 3 inches front lift and 2 inches rear lift. After installation of the suspension kit, you should add bigger tires to your truck. The product comes with two rear coil spring spacers, two forged torsion keys, welding shock extenders, and an installation manual.
5. Supreme Suspensions – Full Lift Kit
Compatible with Chevy Tahoe, this lift kit comes from the Supreme Suspensions store and grants you 1 – 3 inches front suspension and 3 inches rear suspension. It is a reliable product made of high-strength steel and high-density Delrin, which delivers exceptional durability.
It is a nice-looking kit that comes alongside gear like an air freshener, a bottle opener keychain, and cool stickers. The installation is pretty easy if you have the necessary know-how about it, and it takes somewhere between two and four hours to complete it.
You do not have to fab the brackets or something similar in order for the kit to work. The results of the installation are awesome, while the truck height looks awesome, and the overall quality of the ride is as it should be – silky smooth, and powerful.
6. Rough Country 2″ Leveling Kit for 2007-2018 Chevy
Coming from the Rough Country store, this leveling kit provides your Chevy with a perfect mixture of performance, protection, style, and dangerous look. It works with any factory upper control arm type, and it is smarter to leave the installation to a licensed professional.
For those that want to take upon themselves the installation and possess the required knowledge, it goes fairly smooth, and it will take under one hour to get both sides combined. The directions are really comprehensive, and if you follow them precisely, you should not encounter any problems.
It is a great kit that does exactly what is described it will. This leveling kit will work superbly even on almost dead-level trucks, which is a piece of great news for owners of Sierra All Terrain Edition. Great product, great price, and well worth checking out.
7. BDFHYK 3” Front Leveling Lift Kit
This leveling kit does an exceptional job in lifting the front of your Chevy and giving it increased ground clearance. It will also allow your truck to accommodate larger custom rims and tires, which adds even more to the overall convenience of this product.
The lift kit is CNC precision-machined using top-notch aluminum, and the adapter is black coated, which grants the user an amazing look and, more importantly, excellent corrosion resistance. The installation is a bolt-on, which is very convenient and easy, especially for users that have excellent knowledge about this stuff.
This product will effectively raise the front of your vehicle by 3 inches, improve the appearance of your car, and grant you that much-needed fender clearance for bigger wheels. Overall a great product that comes with an affordable price tag.
8. WULF 1-3″ Front 2″ Rear Leveling Lift Kit with Extended WULF Shocks
This product comes from the WULF Suspensions store and arrives well-packaged. Although installation instructions are pretty basic, if you do research and watch some YouTube videos, you should not have any problem completing it within a couple of hours.
It is a simple and minimalist kit that comes with various hardware that should ease the installation process. It is compatible with a wide variety of Tahoe vehicles and enables fuller leveling of the trucks and better ground clearance.
The great thing about this product is that it comes with a red shock dust boost and nitro gas shock absorbers that add much to your overall safety. It would be wise to invest in a quality torsion key unloading tool, and the installation process will be much easier and safer.
9. Readylift 66-3086 2007-2018 CHEVROLET TAHOE
Coming from the Readylift store, this leveling kit is compatible with a wide variety of vehicles, including different Chevy Tahoe models. It arrives with the best heavy-duty upper control arms, which is very important since it ensures low maintenance.
This lift kit provides an almost identical amount of strength that you might expect from a high-end 10-inch lift kit for Chevy Tahoe. However, this one has a much lower price tag and still grants exceptional performance, and gives you enough clearance for bigger tires and custom rims.
The maximum lift is 2.25 inches, and the maximum tire diameter is 33 inches. The installation is fairly easy, especially when you consider that you get a comprehensive instructions manual that should ease the whole process. Secure and safe, this product offers exceptional value and is worth every penny, which is important to know since the price tag is a bit higher than the rest of the products we have listed.
10. Supreme Suspensions – 3.5″ Front + 3″ Rear Lift Kit
This lift kit is compatible with all Chevy Tahoe models dating from 2007 to 2020. Once you install this kit on your car, it will provide it with an improved look and grant you much better ground clearance and room for bigger wheels and rims.
The 3.5-inch front and 3-inch rear suspension will increase the height of your vehicle, and it is quite similar to the 4-inch kit. Installing a strut spacer will change the angle of the lower control arm and grant you additional lift, more than the factual thickness of spacers.
The lower front spacers are CNC machined from high-density Delrim, adding even more to the product’s strength and durability. Another thing that is a testament to this product’s quality is its coating. It protects all the elements from rust and prolongs the truck’s life. The installation is pretty straightforward, but if you do not have the necessary knowledge, it is best to consult with a trained professional.
Things to Consider When Purchasing Lift Kit for Chevy Tahoe
This concludes or list of the best lift kits you can find on Amazon nowadays. However, before you spend any money, it is wise to take a look at some tiny details that make the product great. In order to help you with this, we made a brief list of guidelines you should follow to get the best value in the section below.
When purchasing a lift kit for Chevy Tahoe, you must consider the price of the product and your budget limitations. Granted, most products that possess better features come with a higher price, but you can still find a lift kit that will do the job and suit your budget limits. Make sure to do research and compare the prices first.
Purchasing lift kits from off-brands is a terrible idea. You might spend money and, in return, get a low-quality product that might ruin your vehicle, so make sure that you always buy the lift kit that comes from well-known brands that have established themselves.
There are different levels of difficulty when it comes to the installation of lift kits. When purchasing this product, make sure to read the instruction manual carefully since the tiniest mistake may damage your vehicle. On the other hand, the easiest way to ensure the installation goes smoothly is to contact a trained professional to do it for you.
One of the most important things to consider when buying this product is its compatibility. Make sure that the lift kit you are about to buy is compatible with the Chevy Tahoe you own. You can find it in the product’s details, or you can contact the manufacturer to get more precise information.
Whether you want to purchase the leveling kit or fix uneven suspension, it is essential to do some measurements before spending any money. Measure how far the bottom of your car’s body is off the ground, both in the front and the rear. The difference in height will let you know which kit size you require.
Type of the Kit
There are different kit types for different purposes on today’s market. You can pick between suspension lift kit, leveling lift kit, or body lift kit depending on the intended purpose you plan to put it in.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it legal to use a lift kit for Chevy Tahoe?
Most states have defined laws regarding the legality of lift kits, bumpers, and other vehicle components used for different vehicles. Since laws vary from state to state in the US, it is wise to go through these legal conditions before you spend any money on a lift kit.
Will adding a lift kit void the warranty for my Chevy Tahoe?
It entirely depends on the kit itself and who installed it on your Chevy Tahoe model. If you buy a compatible lift kit and get it installed by an authorized General Motors dealer and licensed expert, then your warranty will stay intact.
Do Chevrolet dealerships install lift kits?
In most cases, they do. If you buy the lift kit from a well-known legitimate brand, then an authorized General Motors dealer will install it for you. We advise you to do it like this since it will ensure that the kit is installed in the best possible way.
Can I install the lift kit by myself?
Yes, you can, if you possess the necessary know-how. However, if you are doing it for the first time, it is best to ask for assistance from the expert kit installer since he will be able to help you in case you make some mistakes.
What is the purpose of leveling kit?
The main purpose of the leveling kit is to make your Chevy Tahoe look more level. It adds lift, balances your vehicle, and offers multiple benefits.
This concludes our guide for lift kits for Chevy Tahoe. It is a product that will make your Chevy look much cooler and grant you numerous benefits that will improve the overall quality of your rides.
We hope we have provided a sufficient amount of information to help you make an educated choice. Adding a lift kit to your vehicle will give you the freedom to move with peace of mind on beaten paths as you explore off-road locations, from muddy waters to sloping forests. It will give you more clearance and room for larger tires, so get that kit because adventure awaits!
Take a look at these picks from Amazon also:
- COMPATIBILITY WITH --- Leveling lift kit replacement for 2000-2006 Suburban 1500, Tahoe, Yukon; 2002-2006 Avalanche 1500, Yukon 1500, Escalade. Will...
- SAFE DRIVING --- Forged aircraft billet aluminum T6 treated. 10.9 Grade premium bolts, excellent resistance to corrosion by black anodized surface...
- DESIGNE FOR MODIFICATION --- Strut spacer kit can provide unmatched ground clearance to conquer on and off-Road obstacles and allowing to fit larger...
- BRAND GUARANTEE --- An alignment is recommended after install. 2 years warranty and feel free contact us with any problem, reply in 24 hours....
- EASY INSTALLATION --- The leveling lift kit can be installed in about 1 1/2-2 hours and does not require strut/coil disassembly like other kits. Due...
- 【Fitment】: Fit 2000-2006 Chevy Suburban Tahoe Yukon 4WD.Fit Chevrolet 2002-2006 Avalanche 1500.Fit 2000-2006 Chevy Tahoe, 2000-2006 GMC Yukon,...
- 【Specifications】: 1-3 inch adjustable Key to lift your truck in front.Made of heavy-duty Steel construction.Surface finish: Power coated...
- 【High Performance】: Increase ground clearance and allow you upgrade larger tire.This is the easy and low cost way to raise your pickup truck.
- 【Installation】: Easy Bolt-on installation.No addition shock absorbers, cutting, welding and modification need.
- 【Package Including】: 1x shock extenders kit. 2X Torsion keys. 1x Rear Lift Spacer kit.Not come with instruction.
- Will raise the front 3.5" by a true,but spacer thickness is less than lift height.
- MZS Leveling Lift Kit are CNC machined out of billet aluminum,strong & anti-rust.Easy bolt-on installation,no special tools are required.
- Improve the stance of your vehicle and provide additional fender clearance for larger tires and wheels.
- A front end alignment back to factory spec is recommend after install.
- Compatible with Tahoe,Yukon,Avalanche 1500,Silverado 1500,Sierra 1500,Suburban 1500 2WD 4WD.
- FITS: 2000-2006 Chevrolet Tahoe & Suburban 1500 2WD 4WD 2000-2006 GMC Yukon & Yukon XL 1500 2WD 4WD 6 LUG MODELS WITH TORSION BAR SUSPENSION ONLY.
- CONTENTS: Front Adjustable Lift Torsion Keys, Shock Extenders and Hardware, and Torsion Key Unloading Tool
- INSTALLATION: Bolt on kit. Comes with step by step instructions for the DIY backyard mechanic.
- Ships Same/Next Business Day. 2-4 Day Delivery. Lifetime Warranty. Dedicated Customer Service. Call or message us with any questions!
- Notes: 6 LUG MODELS WITH TORSION BAR SUSPENSION ONLY
- MZS leveling lift kit are machined out of aluminum and proprietary protective coating.Strong & Anti-Rust.
- Note: ONLY fit vehicles equipped with factory STEEL front lower control arms.Does not fit TrailBoss,AT4,"MagneRide" models,2007 "Classic" models &...
- Important: These lifts will raise the lower front up 2.5",but the spacer thickness is less than 2.5".
- Backspacing: Factory: Recommended Tire;Size: 285/75 R17; Weight: 2.5-lbs; Superseded: 1307A,1308.
- Feature: Simple bolt installation in about 1 1/2-2 hours,maintains factory ride quality.Increased ground clearance.Levels the front with the rear of...
- COMPATIBLE VEHICLES: Does not fit 2014-2018 "Denali" models; Does not fit 2007 "Classic" models)
- IMPROTANT NOTE: This kit will raise the front of the truck by 2 inches, but the actual thickness is about 1 inches. The ratio between lift height and...
- Maxracing Leveling kit are CNC machined out of billet aluminum then anodized black to match your factory suspension. ONLY fits vehicles equipped with...
- Feature: Simple bolt installation.No need to disassemble your struts.You can get that killer look in no-time flat.Works with all OEM control arms....
- ITEM SPECIFICS - Installation Time: 1 1/2-2 hours; Backspacing: Factory; Recommended Tire Size: 285/75 R17; Weight: 2.5-lbs; Superseded: 1307A, 1308